iRAPA Journals open positions for Assistant Editors
We are looking for enthusiastic assistant editors to join our team and participate in all stages of the publication process.
As an assistant editor you will support the editor-in-chief to administer, plan and produce various publications.
Ultimately, you should be able to deliver exceptional and informative content to meet audience preferences.
• Collaborate with the editor-in-chief to research and plan new articles
• Commission articles
• Liaise with team members ensuring deadlines are met
• Write and edit pieces
• Proofread and check articles for accuracy
• Suggest possible sources and improvements for pieces
• Choose supporting material, like images, illustrations, tables, and data files
• Follow current events and developments and suggest original ideas
• Use social media and SEO to draw attention to articles
• Provide administrative support to the editor-in-chief
• Proven work experience as an assistant editor
• Strong writing and proofreading skills
• Experience with MS Office, Excel, PDF, InDesign, or other publishing tools
• Familiarity with SEO and social media platforms
• Proficiency in English
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Post-graduation (any field)