If you accept our invitation to act as a Member of the Editorial Board, please fill out the Editorial Membership Registration Form below and submit it to us. The procedures can be outlined as follows:
- Submit your Registration Form;
- Accept the Editorial Membership (EM) Agreement;
- Sign on line (Fill in your full name and date);
- Confirm and Submit;
- Become a full member of Editorial Board for one of our journals.
*All information in this form will be treated as confidential and will only be used by iRAPA.
Part 1. EM Obligations & Privileges
- Desk Review (DR) manuscripts according to your research interests, and complete the DR within specified time. Maintain consistency with the DR Guidelines of Editorial Board and Editorial office.
- Guide the revision or translation of more than one chargeable article. (the reward be discussed separately)
- Assign appropriate reviewers for the submissions passed the DR.
- Promote the Journal when you attend academic conferences and activities, and provide related reports or graphic materials.
- Promote the Journal in all kinds of present academic activities on the behalf of the Journal.
- Strive to increase the Journal’s Citations within the displayed Editorial Code & Ethics.
- Participates in the editorial activities organized by the Journal, provide constructive and practical suggestions.
- The Journal will prioritize the publication of the articles from EM (other than the respective journal). EM has the right to recommend articles to the Journal. All articles recommended by EM will be prioritized for publication upon acceptance after peer-review.
- Editorial members will be allowed to participate in any academic conferences or scientific meetings organized by the Publisher free of charge.
- The Journal will publish EM information such as personal biography or research achievements on its website and provide external linking to EM’s personal page.
- Editorial members will be provided more than 50% discount of APC as the first author or co-author of the article from the second year, EM can also publish an article free of charges in the second year.
- EM could organize a special issue for the Journal. (at least 20% return on profits as financial support for EBM’s scientific research)
Part 2. EM Agreement
Your agreement with the following terms and conditions confirms your acceptance as a member on the Editorial Board of the selected Journal of iRAPA Pvt. Ltd, Pakistan (henceforth called “the Publisher”).
- Your acceptance as EBM will be initially for six (6) months, from the date this Agreement is signed, and will be renewed for up to three (5) years if we have a pleasant cooperation.
- By this agreement, you acknowledge and agree that all ideas and improvements conceived by you in performance of your work shall be the property of the Publisher.
- You are expected to observe carefully the general policies, code of ethics and practices of the Publisher which may change from time to time based on expansion plans for the improvement in quality of the Journal.
- The general responsibilities and benefits as an Editorial Member of the Journal are listed in Part 1.
You are expected to successfully complete the term as stated in this agreement. This agreement may be terminated at any time based on following conditions:
- Lack of mutual understanding that pertain to general aspects, with reference to the policies of the Publisher.
- Being unresponsive and failing to perform the assigned duties on a regular basis.
- Financial problem of the Journal.
You shall abide by a non-disclosure agreement made and entered into on the date this Agreement is signed, and for a period of two (2) years. It encompasses the non-disclosure of any and all information deemed private and confidential to third parties:
- Any and all publication policy attributed to the Publisher.
- Any and all specifications, proceedings, formulae, layout, design plans, marketing procedures, strategies, customer lists, non-public domain computer software programmes, and development of plans, past, present, future as well as financial plans attributed to the Publisher.
Part 3. Editorial Membership Registration Form
21 Views, 11 Today